N1 Claim Form

N1 Claim Form

The N1 Claim Form is used to start a civil claim in the english court. Details on how to fill in this form are provided in our guide. Form N1A provides guidance to the claimant on completing the form. N1C provides addional information to the defendant when they are served with a claim.

If your claim is for money, you may alternatively use the Court Service's 'Money Claim On-Line' facility.

Download forms

The N1 form and guidance notes may be downloaded from:

Interactive Legal Chatbot